1¼ cups Sugar
1¼ cups of Water
1 tsp Lemon or Lime juice
400ml Condensed Milk (1 tin)
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Bring sugar syrup to the boil for approximately 5 minutes until syrup thickens slightly, then let cool to room temperature while peeling mangoes.
3. Blend or process mangoes, syrup and juice until smooth.
4. Combine 1 cup mango mixture with 1 tin condensed milk before pouring into a baking paper lined 20x30cm lamington tray. Freeze until firm.
5. Then pour remaining mango mixture over and freeze for several hours or overnight until firm.
6. Cut into slices (makes approximately 20 slices) and store in an airtight container in the freezer.