300g Self Raising Flour
250g full cream milk
50g coconut oil
80g dessicated coconut
25g passionfruit pulp
1. Blend mangoes until smooth.
2. Add all ingredients aside from passionfruit, mix until combined.
3. Add passionfruit pulp and combine.
4. Pour mixture into 24 muffin cases.
5. Put into the 180°C preheated oven for 15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Tips & Extras
– If cooking in a fan forced oven don’t forget to spin half way through cooking to prevent lop sided muffins.
– These freeze well and make great school snacks.
– Passionfruit pulp is optional if children are not keen on the crunchy seed (we make half-half, pouring some then adding passionfruit)